What Is Detox and Why Is It Important?
The NeoLife 3-Day Detox is a simple, easy and effective way to reset one of the most important aspects of your metabolism, the processes of elimination. The old adage “you are what you eat” has never been truer than it is at this very moment (nor more meaningful) for anyone embarking on a new journey toward optimal health, wellness and vitality.
Like it or not, every aspect of “you” is a reflection of what you have knowingly or unknowingly consumed. If you ate a diet that was dependent on chemical laden fast, convenient, “junk” food that is what your body is made of…..plain and simple. Additionally, those beneficial micro-organisms (AKA; gut bacteria or microflora), your personal “microbiome” that occupies your gastrointestinal tract are likely not as “beneficial” as you might hope. In fact, just like you, they are a reflection of that diet you’ve been eating. Junk food breeds junk-food gut bacteria! There is no other choice. They are what you eat!
There are many implications to how a poor diet, overloaded with junk food and deficient in whole food can impact you. Possibly the most important is inefficient elimination. It is well known that all of the byproducts of metabolism (the 24 hour-a-day processes of energy production and utilization, growth, development, renewal and repair) are toxic to the body. Junk-food diets tend to slow down natural elimination of those toxins. When this occurs things end up staying in the body longer than they should, allowing them to build up or even to be reabsorbed. The result is a loss of the normal protection afforded by healthy elimination and truly beneficial microbiome.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed.
The NeoLife 3-Day Detox helps you reestablish healthy elimination and detoxification processes. It helps you move out accumulated metabolic waste and “clean house” in your gastrointestinal tract; moving out the junk-food generated bad guy gut bacteria and moving in the whole food loving good guys.
Healthy, regular elimination and the detoxification that provides are important all the time; but never more so than when embarking upon a new journey toward the optimal health, energy and vitality you are seeking. Resetting this process can be the key to your long-term success. Ignoring it can make it much more difficult; and for many impossible.
- Diet rapidly and reproducibly alters the human gut microbiome. David, L, et al; Nature 505, 559-563 (24 January 2014) doi: 10.1038/nature12820
- Diet and the intestinal microbiome: associations, functions and implications for health and disease. Albenberg, LG; Wu, GD. Gastroenterology, May 2014, Vol. 146(6): 1564-1572, doi:10.1053/j.gastro.2014.01.058
- Fast food fever: reviewing the impacts of the western diet on immunity. Myles, I. Nutrition Journal 2014, 13;61
Join our wellness community as a Club Member and save 15-25% off all your orders!
- Free to Join
- Shop Exclusive Products
- Save 15-25% Off Suggested Retail
- Nutrition & Personal Development
- Free Personal Website to Share Savings with Friends
- Earn Free Products when you Refer Friends
- Weight Loss & Fitness Challenges
- Supportive Wellness Community
Join as a Promoter, let us pay you for sharing NeoLife and help us End the Trend of poor wellness and poverty!
All the perks of Club Membership PLUS…
- Own a Nutrition Startup Business (like a franchise but only a fraction of the startup cost)
- Money back rebates on orders… the more you buy & share the more you make
- Spare-time, part-time or full-time income
- Exciting Incentives like Cash and Travel
- Business retreats, leadership training & personal development
- Performance-based Recognition
- Fun Events & Supportive Wellness Community
Leave a Reply